Studious Creatives nominated me for this award yesterday. It was a nice surprise.
So here’s how this works. The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate others (up to 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Seven Things About Me
- I place great value on my friendships, and I nurture them.
- I once wanted to become an art history professor. As that didn’t happen, I’m now looking to share my love of art with other people through this blog and my novels.
- I treasure encounters with warm, generous contemporary artists, and you wouldn’t believe how many of them are there, happy to make your acquaintance and see you engage with their works (and guide you through them), whether you know much about art or not.
- I once did a semi-independent course in painting, and while my grade wasn’t that great, every few hours that I worked on my project I entered an immersive state of flow which gave me an inner perspective on an important element that gets artists hooked to their art. I did try other artistic pursuits before and after that, but neither of them have been that rewarding.
- My favorite month in Bucharest is September. Temperatures are in the mid and high twenties, and the light is golden in the early afternoon.
- I’m a strange ambivert. I derive energy from people . . . and then I get really tired.
- I don’t have a favorite place on earth, but I do have great memories from many places; and am trying hard to discover ever more of what Bucharest has to offer.
My Nominated Blogs: